×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Danger and Daffodils
R
6.0K
0
0
468
0

Fed half-truths by his kins, an angry vampire starts to abhor werewolves. However, his longing for a certain wolf is leading him straight to a war - between their species - just like the one fifteen years ago.

                                   *********

Dimitri Putin, twenty-five year old, is the son of the commander-in-charge of the vampire coven in the town of Pentagon. Uncaring - although a bit perturbed - of that his arch-nemesis, wolves, he roams around the town. His aloofness towards the beasts comes to an end the night he has a run-in with a cocky werewolf outside his usual hangout place. 

Chris is a werewolf with a jovial persona. He is a casanova and is at the top of his game until that one night when he crosses paths with a rather delicious looking Dimitri. Right there, Chris decides he wants a taste of the vampire.

They meet, fight, go separate ways and repeat. The pattern only seems to break when a smart and powerful enemy is thrown into the mix. As they dig deeper into the identity of their foe, skeletons start spilling from dusty closets. The duo now has more baggage than ever.

Will Chris and Dimitri be able to eradicate the threat together while standing united or lose the fight because of their ego?

                                    *********

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X