×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Iris
    Iris
    Hi, my name is Iris and I like to write stories for fun. It's a great way for me to let my imagination run wild and create interesting characters and worlds. Whenever I have some free time, I like to sit down and write. It's a hobby that I truly enjoy, and I hope to continue doing it for many years to come. While I don't consider myself a professional writer, I'm always looking for ways to improve my craft and create better stories. Even though I'm a bit shy, I'm always eager to share my work with others and get their feedback.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A latte love
PG-13
595
0
0
432
0

A Latte Love is a story following, 15-year-old girl Rory who has always had a strained relationship with her father. After her mother passed away, their arguments became more frequent and intense, until one day, her father crossed a line. In that moment, Rory knew that she couldn't stay in that house anymore. She packed a bag and left, tears streaming down her face as she ran out the door. With nowhere else to go, she set up camp in a nearby park, determined to make it on her own. But life on the streets is tough, and Rory soon realises that she can't do it alone. When a chance encounter with a boy at a nearby cafe leads to an unexpected friendship, Rory begins to see that there might be more to life than just surviving. As their friendship grows over lattes and pastries, Rory begins to wonder if there might be something more between them. Could this be the start of a latte love?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X