×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
What's Buried Beneath
PG-13
1.4K
0
2
676
0

"It's Not What You See on the Outside, but the Beauty and Magic That's buried Beneath" 

Makenzie's parents are getting a divorce. To make him and his sister, Minka feel better about the divorce their Mom decides to take them to her grandpa's old cabin in the woods for the summer. There Minka flourishes with other kids that live in the other cabins around the forest, but Makenzie sticks to exploring on his own. One day he was looking over at one section of a spring that ran all over the forest. When he fell in, he struggled to get his head above the water since his foot was caught in the rocks. When Silas saves him, they meet over and over again having great adventures as Silas show Makenzie the wonders and beauty of the forest and springs that run through it. But Silas has a secret that is getting harder to hide as Makenzie and Him get closer together. Soon they meet new friends and have given greater adventures till conflict arises and they have to work together to keep everyone safe. 

-Enjoy-

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X