×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    E.M. Curtiss
    E.M. Curtiss
    I have been working on the story of Incarnate off and on for a year and a half so far and I am so excited to share it with others and get feedback! The Romantacy genre is so interesting to me, and really provides the opportunity to explore romance through a grander sense. In real life romance feels so big and spectacular and I think romantacy as a genre is particularly fitting to convey the depth of feeling that can be experienced in romantic relationships by allowing for the fantastical.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Incarnate
R
25.3K
0
7
151
0

Lili is so close to being free she can taste it. She just has to do one more job, and then she can disappear permanently. Something seems off about the final job that is her financial ticket to oblivion, though. It's not only because it will taker her back to Colorado for the first time since the events of the night that set her on the run fifteen years ago, either. Every step into planning it yields another red flag. As she presses on, will the mysteries of her past be her downfall or her destiny?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X