×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Nefarious J.R. Bane
    Nefarious J.R. Bane
    Welcome! I am Nefarious J.R. Bane, an African American author specializing in Afrocentric epic fantasy. I weave tales steeped in richly layered mythology, set against the expansive backdrops of worlds inspired by the vibrant tapestry of African cultures and history. With a vivid imagination and a passion for storytelling, I seek to explore narratives beyond the traditional Western fantasy tropes, creating universes where individuals of color are the heroes, the leaders, the magicians, and the protagonists of their own epic tales. Each page turned is a journey into a realm where the fantastic mingles with the historic, where mythical beasts roam alongside warriors and sages, all colored with the hues of our ancestral lands. My characters stand strong, resilient, and multifaceted, drawing upon their heritage, wisdom, and inner strength to navigate the intricate plots and intense challenges that shape their destinies. The core of my storytelling is rooted in Afrocentric philosophy and spirituality, embracing and celebrating the beauty, depth, and diversity of African cultures and perspectives.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Tale of Nefarion - As Told in the Holy Gail'horix
PG-13
2.7K
0
0
143
0

swap_vert

Inspired by Ancient Egypt: "The Tale of Nefarion" draws heavily from my fascination with ancient Egypt's grandeur and mythology. The majestic pyramids, powerful pharaohs, and intricate legends of gods and goddesses inspired the divine and epic elements in the story.

Capricious Argon’atsu's Rise: Modeled after legendary Egyptian rulers, Capricious Argon’atsu's journey from exile to conqueror echoes the struggles and triumphs of ancient kings. His transformation reflects the relentless ambition and resilience seen in historical figures.

Divine Interventions: The god Malumae, inspired by deities like Anubis and Osiris, plays a crucial role in shaping the Argon’atsu dynasty's destiny. The pact between Uqaime and Malumae mirrors mythological tales where gods influence mortal affairs.

Complex Family Dynamics: The Argon’atsu family's dark traditions and Uqaime's defiance against them highlight themes of rebellion and redemption. These elements draw from the complex family ties and legacies in ancient dynasties.

Nefarion's Divine Heritage: Nefarion’s extraordinary abilities and divine origins, similar to demi-gods of ancient myths, emphasize the bridge between mortal and divine realms. His reign is marked by mystery and supernatural strength.


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X