×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Alienm
    Alienm
    Hi, I'm Aline, a 21-year-old with a passion for psychology, Korean culture, all things fantasy and books (as if it was not obvious). Writing is my escape and my way of expressing my feelings and interests.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Harriet's Dreams
PG
2.2K
1
0
146
0

Harriet's life seems perfect on the surface. She has a loving, adoptive family and a childhood filled with joyful memories alongside her twin cousins and their charming friend, Theo. But beneath this happy exterior lies a hidden struggle-Harriet is haunted by scarily vivid dreams, dreams that sometimes feel more real than her waking life.

Growing up, these dreams were a minor nuisance. But as Harriet enters adulthood, they begin to invade her reality, blurring the lines between what's real and what's imagined.

Things get even more complicated when Theo returns from a mysterious trip to Italy, bringing with him a charm and familiarity that both comforts and unsettles her. As Theo rekindles his bond with Harriet and her twin cousins, Harriet finds herself drawn to him in ways she never expected. But with Lily, her cousin, deeply in love with Theo, Harriet is torn between family loyalty and her burgeoning feelings.

As Harriet navigates these treacherous waters, she must confront the secrets buried deep within her dreams and uncover the truth about herself and her past. Can she unravel the mystery of her dreams before they consume her reality? Or will the weight of her hidden fears and forbidden love tear her world apart? A story about family, friendship, and the haunting power of the subconscious.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X