×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The Phoenix And Its Form
PG-13
14.6K
0
0
47
0

Dr. Victor Frank, a lecturer at a university in Nairobi City, Kenya, is a man haunted by the loss of his family in a tragic accident. A man on the edge, teetering between sanity and obsession, but it was this precarious balance that gave him an unparalleled focus.  Amidst his grief, he finds solace in a secret project, he has created a humanoid robotic form that bears an uncanny resemblance to his deceased daughter.

In search of a power source for his creation, Dr. Victor Frank encounters a mysterious woman by the name of Blue, on a shady internet forum. She claims the existence of advanced alien technology that ancient human civilizations called “The Phoenix”. To gain his trust she gives him an ancient artifact known as "the Wand," as proof of her claims of the existence of this ancient technology.

Following a clandestine heist in a castle in Wales, they retrieve an artifact that Blue promises is the key to finding this ancient power. But they are not alone in their interest in the Phoenix. A mysterious figure wearing an Ouroboros ring is tracking their every move, as they journey to the Saudi-Arabian desert where the Phoenix awaits.  

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X