×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    BrittBits
    BrittBits
    I'm a writer of different genres. Nothing is outside my comfort zone, so my stories can go from very heartwarming to gory and graphic. If you are a reader that likes spontaneous romance, cut throat death scenes and female protagonists, give me a read. I will update as often as possible, but i ask my readers to criticize when necessary and tell me how you are enjoying it. I love interacting and conversation. I also love Karaoke... And Cheese...
    See more
campaign Request update 0
I Love You With All That's Left Of My Heart
R
4.2K
1
1
1.6K
2

1. This is honestly something that I'm winging.I'll try to update as much as possible. I hope y'all enjoy it and let me know your thoughts on it. I'm always open to ideas.

2. A freak illness spreads far and fast throughout the world. As Iris knows it, with her family being threatened, and her friends states away, they will fight to survive and thrive in the increasing toxic environment. Will the undead outnumber them? Or will they be able to live with the smell of dead flesh forever?

3. Just looking for feedback and maybe some ideas. I love conversation. =)

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X