×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Amy Symilton
    Amy Symilton
    I'm a writer from Indonesia. I mostly write stories of mixed genres for children such as adventure, fantasy, and action mixed with supernatural, magic, martial art, sci-fi, myth, or mystical folklore elements of each country including my own. I also sometimes write fable stories but with improvised plots (I'm not sticking too much with the classic storytelling of once upon a time nowadays. Usually, I just stick to the beginning without using the classic quote in older stories even though I still love the classic tales and folklore myself).
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Fable Fantasy Adventure
PG Completed
1.3K
0
0
494
0

Tyco is a barn owl who unlike the other owl, a docile Tyto. He has an owner named Tane Avis who loved him. One day, while Tane was taking a walk around the park with Noira, her friend and Tyco on Tane's shoulder, they saw a witch named Anima and Tane got dragged into a fight with the witch to free all animals from around the world that Anima captured to turn them into her master's slaves by Merlinamy's influence. Will Tane succeed in saving all animals Anima captured with the help of a wizard named Merlinamy?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X